The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Liveinwisdom.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
On the Site we provide coaching and education via email, live video and other live events including webinars. We provide digital courses available for purchase, and coaching services available for purchase.
Information we collect
This Site collects only the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Your full name and email address in order to subscribe visitors to the newsletter.
- Your full name, email address, billing address, shipping address and payment information in order to process product and/or service orders.
- Your full name, email address, and website information in order to post comments on the Site.
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form or feedback form.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This Site follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it’s part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
If you leave a comment or feedback on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Cookies may also be used from time to time to collect information about the pages on the website that a visitor accesses or visits. This information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. Thus, we advise you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party sites for information about their practices.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to review the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
As a data subject within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). A “data subject” is defined as an identifiable natural person. A natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or online identifier. These rights include:
- You have the right to be informed of any personally identifiable information (PII) held about you by the Company. You may request access to this data and you have the right to either correct or erase your personal data.
- We will retain any personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us unless: (a) you request us to delete the information, (b) we stop using our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, we decide to remove the data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to our email marketing lists and similar.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Updating your information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email using our contact form.
Changes to this policy
last updated: July 2023